GigSearch: Job Finding, Recruitment, & Team Building in the Digital Era
- If you are building a team, this event is for you!
- If you are looking to join a team, this event is for you!
- If you love MIT EF networking, this event is also for you!
Join us for an evening where Human Resources Leaders, Executive Recruiters, and a human capitalTech Entrepreneur, will offer rich perspectives about digital era evolutions that affect placement and recruitment. You Will Learn:
- Best practices for building teams in today’s digital era (Bootstrapping).
- Best practices for landing your dream job.
- About working independently with access to other managers in a collaborative organization.
- How to improve your chances of a reply to an employment query in the social media age.
- Which route is best for navigating the current employment frontier.
Live Q&A and much more at this timely event with actionable content!
When: May 9, 2018
Time: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Where: CIC Miami – 1951 NW 7th Avenue, Miami, 33136
Managing Partner, EMA Partners International
Vice President of Human Resources & Talent Management
Cable & Wireless Communications
Christopher S. Daniels
Founder & CEO, Elevated (Candidate Guru + Elevated Careers by eHarmony)
Former SVP, Human Resources – LVMH Starboard Cruise Services
Human Resources Latin America at Bunge
Partner, e-Commerce & Digital Marketing Recruiter
Read Full Bios Here.
– Parking entrance on SW 7th Avenue; rear of the building. Free parking.
– Light food and beverages will be provided.
– Questions? Email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you! Please RSVP today.